After the Event, it’s always a great idea to report on the day.
1) Analysis how the event went
◦ What did you do Right
▪ Document it in the engineering notebook
▪ How could you do better
◦ What went wrong
▪ How can you fix it
◦ Where does your team need improvement?
◦ What did other teams do right
▪ If you saw a team do something that was really good, write it down
▪ Practice doing it for your own team
2) Make plans for next competition
◦ Practice practice practice
◦ Make any design changes, but try not to do anything radical unless necessary
◦ Document your goals for the next competition
3) Once you’ve come this far, it’s time to start at step #1 again,